- Member of the Council of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering (Bialystok University of Technology);
- Vice-chair of the Commission A (Electromagnetic Metrology) of the Polish National Committee URSI;
- Member of the Electromagnetic Compatibility Section of the Electronics and Telecommunication Committee
of the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN);
- Member of the Polish Association of Applications of Electromagnetism (PTZE);
- Member of the Board of the Polish Committee for Lightning Protection;
- Member of the SEP (Polish Electrical Engineers Association; Silver and Gold Badges of Honor);
- IEEE Senior Member.
Expert of the Polish Electrical Engineers Association (SEP) in lightning protection, electromagnetic compatibility, techniques of measurements, software engineering.
Professional interest: electromagnetic compatibility, high frequency techniques, numerical methods in electromagnetics.
In the past:
- Head of the doctoral studies at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering (2008-2012);
- Member of the University Senate (2012-2016);
- IEEE EMC Society Chapter Chair, IEEE Poland Section (2008-2009);
- Member of the IEEE EMC Society Board as the Past Chair (2010-2013).